- Are you worried because you have gynecomastia?
- Was gynecomastia diagnosed by the specialist or is it a personal idea for the reason that you have breasts?
Well, it is very important to be completely sure that you have true gynecomastia and no pseudogynecomastia because the causes as well as treatments of each of these pathologies are completely different.
Often, many patients who have male breasts confuse their diagnosis. A pseudoginecomastia is, in principle, much easier to treat than the true gynecomastia.
Pseudogynecomastia can be observed in most obese or overweight men. Fundamentally, it is fat, the adipose tissue, which accumulates in the men’s breasts, resulting in a much more prominent appearance of the breasts.
The true gynecomastia is a product of several factors, but they all involve a hormonal disorder and the growth of the glandular tissue of the men’s breast.
Beyond the exact causes of either of these two pathologies, if what you are looking for is a natural way to eliminate the male breasts, here I will present a few tips and tricks that can help you to get rid of the man boobs. Some of these tips to reduce pseudoginecomastia will also serve to reduce true gynecomastia.
Tips and Tricks to Eliminate Pseudoginecomastia
Because pseudogynecomastia is linked to overweight and obesity, the treatment suggestions will aim to eliminate the excess fat.
- Frequent cardiovascular exercise will help you remove excess fat that builds up in unwanted areas such as breasts. At first, it is a good idea to start with brief a sessions of 20 to 30 minutes, no more than 3 times a week. As the days pass, minutes and days must be increased for better results.
- Decreasing the total body fat amount of the body can be achieved through a healthy diet and performing physical activities. This will positively affect your men breasts making them decrease in volume. You are supposed to eat more vegetables, whole grains, lean protein like chicken, fish and legumes. You are supposed to eat less meat and dairy products.
- At the same time as cardiovascular exercise, you should add a little regular exercise with weights. But exercise with weight should not be focused on the chest region for the reason that this could make the breasts more visible. The most effective way to work with weight is putting all the muscles of the body to work and not just the chest.